We’d like to explain some of the safety measures that we’re taking to make sure you have a safe and comfortable stay with us, here at Curious Hotels. We have reviewed and adjusted our operating processes in every department, both front and back of house, to ensure that we have minimised the opportunity for cross contamination of individuals – our guests, our team and suppliers. This will inevitably affect some of the services and personal interactions which have occurred in the past and whilst this may limit some of the things we have previously done, we are certain that both our guests and team will agree that safety comes first.
- We’re asking everyone to observe a 2 meters distance at all times.
- We guarantee that the room that guests are checking in to, has been empty for at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- We’re asking all our guests to please provide us with some additional information to expedite check-in which will be done prior to arrival via our Curious App.
- On arrival, guests will be asked several health check questions.
- We have removed many high contact items from the bedrooms which are requestable via our Curious App.
- We have included fresh flowers in every bedroom to brighten up your stay.
- We have enhanced your in-room experience with magazines, newspapers, audio books and games – all available via the App.
- All our staff members have been provided with masks, and protective screens have been installed in our reception desk.
- Ample masks, gloves and disinfectant gel are available to our staff and guests.
- Our usual level of hospitality will sadly be reduced somewhat, even down to holding doors open for you.
- We will only bring luggage up and into the room with our guests’ permission.
- For the safety of our staff, we will not be servicing the rooms during your stay, unless requested to do so.
- Continental breakfast will be served to your room only. This can be ordered via the Curious App.
- We will no longer be operating our turn down service.
- Housekeeping has been divided into two teams, 1 that comes in and removes used linen and items that have been touched by guests. This team will also disinfect and thoroughly clean the room. The other team will work separate from the first and will bring in new linen, amenities and will prepare the room for arrival.
Ultimately the situation and official advice changes daily and we will continue to adapt our procedures accordingly. We remain committed to ensuring that our team stay safe, whilst our guests enjoy wonderfully Curious experience during these unfamiliar times.